To energize, update and expand your career options, Education programs and courses offer gives wonderful career opportunities and make you explore new fields. Scenario of IT world is completely different from what you have learned in universities/ Colleges. Training institutes provides a great platform to upgrade your knowledge as well as you can apply what is taught in universities. Industrial Training/ Professional Training as well as internships in IT field are the only process to build-up the mind of students and make them more aware about the latest trends of IT Sector which somehow plays an important role in Students career.After investigations and analysis on the upcoming service sectors., we have designed this course especially for those students who are willing to make their career in IT sector irrespective of their Education Background.
Why to choose CDP?
CDP is a CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM designed mainly for the aspirants willing to enter in an IT field irrespective for their background. It involves 8 phases from beginning till end, which is the core part in IT sector, enhancing your skills so that you can work as a freelancer also.
How CDP will help you?
By opting CDP as a training course, and going through 8 phases of it, you can analyse yourself and your quality in much better way that in which IT field you can excel. By learning various modules of CDP one can even work as a freelancer also.
Course duration – 180-200 HRS
1. Logic Building (Mandatory session):Analytical thinking and logic building is the key feature in IT industry. It helps you to solve problems and make you think in an innovative manner
• Introduction to IT Industry and latest technologies. Duration – 7 HRS.
• Basics of programming language
• Pseudo Codes
• Basics of Data Structures and Algorithm.
2. Coding: By learning coding one can become a developer in an industry. Duration – 80HRs
• Opt any one platform here (PHP, .NET, Android). For detail content visit www.rtlabs.in
3.Testing: ( It includes both manual as well as automation testing) Duration – 20 HRS
• For detail Description of testing modules visit www.rtlabs.in.
4. Designing: It works on look and feel of a site. Helps to develop an ability to design creative and unique web pages. It creates a profile as a Web Designer/ Graphic Designer.
• HTML & HTML 5 Duration- 50HRS
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• Java scripting
5. Bidding: (Through bidding one work as a freelancer. It creates an individual profile as a Business Analyst or Business Development Manager).
• Introduction Duration- 30HRS
• Profile creation
• Brief description about BA Roles & Responsibilities
• Knowledge About bidding portals
• Software development methodology (SDLC, Agile, Waterfall modal etc.)
• Software development life cycle case study
• Requirement Gathering
• Requirement Analysis
• Projects Bidding
• Proposal Writing
• Documentation (SRS, FRD, BRD etc)
• Brief Details about all IT Technology
6. Server maintenance: Duration – 5Hrs
• Data Backups
• Regular updates
• Server Cleaning.
7. Interview Preparation: Duration – 3Hrs
• Mock Test
• Mock interviews
• Personality Development sessions.
8.Placement : Assured Job placement. We conduct multiple interview rounds of an individual till he/she gets placed in desired company.
This specialized Career Development program, developed and trained by professional’s helps you gain in practical exposure to software and programming and students will be in a better position to be deployed on Career much faster.
Boost your career by earning Google Certificate. Certifications are the source to validate and prove your expertise in Google technologies. After passing a certification exam, this certificate promotes your career building and helps you attract employers.
Softhunters Certifications demonstrate your work in the company and shows your sufficient skills, knowledge and ideas about the technology which you have learned here.
MOS enables you to tap the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office system, resulting in heightened levels of individual performance, confidence, and differentiation.