Cake PHP Modules
- Introduction to CakePHP
- Understanding the MVC Pattern
- Models, Controllers, View, How it works?
- Configuration cakePHP
- Setting up cakephp with apache environment eg:enablemod_rewrite, configuring Cake to work with database, running cake for the first time.
- Cake Convestion
- Naming convention for models, controllers, views and database tables
- Creating up model for a database table, retrieving data, saving and updating data, deleting data, user defined functions in models,datavaldation
- Creating controllers, controller function, interacting with model, interacting with views, controller variables ¶meters,redirection, getting post data
- Working and configuring layouts, creating custom layouts, elements and helpers
- Cake Session
- Storing data in cake session, reading a session data data, delete data from session
- Working with cache, activating cache, enable cache within controller, marking content that is not to be cached, clearing cache
- Real Life Project