“Summer Training” as the name says training organized in summer days. In India roughly and practically summer starts from last week of March or from starting of April and remains effected till August. In India most of schools and colleges conduct exams in March and April and after that summer vacation starts.
In this summertime period, many training institutions and coaching classes start special courses for short term i.e. 3 to 6 months training program in summer. Students fully make the best use of their summer vacations and join the summer training program.
What courses can be included in summer training program?
In summer classes coaching institutes normally organized short-term courses that can be completed within 3-6 months. There are many types of short-term courses available nowadays. i.e.
IT Industrial Training Courses: a Training program that is organized for IT & engineering students can categories under IT Industrial Training program.
Who can get IT industrial training?
Students from BCA, MCA, BE, B.Tech and other students who have basic computer knowledge can enroll for IT summer training program.
What courses are included in IT Industrial Summer Training?
- Web development course: Php training, Asp.Net training, Java Training, Word press training etc.
- Software development: Php, .Net, Java Application developments
- Mobile application development course: Android app development courses, iOS application development courses
- Digital marketing courses: SEO courses, SEM courses, SMM course, SMO courses, PPC courses, Email marketing training
- SEO courses: Keywords research, On page SEO training, Off-page SEO training, content promotion, Brand promotion etc.
What are the benefits of summer training?
Summer training provides students many types of benefits.
(1)Students can gain experience
(2)They can develop skills
(3)They can get practical experience how to work on live projects.
(4) If you have summer industrial training certificate you can impress companies when you go for a job interview.
(5) If you go for a job interview as a fresher then you will be not counted as other job seekers who are fresher because you have done certification courses in IT.
(6) From industrial summer training courses, you can develop customer services and communication skills.
(7) Time management and working under pressure.