Python is a general-purpose programming language. Created nearly 30 years ago, it is now one of the most popular languages. But it is also a language easy to learn, this explains why it has become the language the most taught in universities.
Python guides are available for the main operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Android, iOS, BSD, etc.).
Python is easy to learn:
- Python has a simple syntax that makes it suitable for learning to program as a first language.
- The learning section is smoother than other languages such as Java, which quickly needs learning about Object Oriented Programming or C/C++ that needs to understand pointers.
- Python implements a well-furnished standard library and many outside libraries are available.
- This allows to quickly develop strong applications.
- Actually, developing a small project is a good way to stay motivated and keep learning!
What is python used for?
- Web Development, using the frameworks Django, Flask, Pylons
- Machine learning with Tensorflow and Scikit-learn
- Desktop applications with PyQt, Gtk, wxWidgets and many more
- Mobile applications using Kivy or BeeWare
- Education: Python is a great language to learn to program!
Python is a powerful language:
- Python is an Object Oriented Programming language. It even allows you to create classes with multiple inheritances.
- Python checks the type of the variables during runtime, this makes the declaration of variable easier.
- Python has a very extensive standard library. It contains many types (lists, maps, sets, numerics, …), it has IO functions to read/write files, mathematics functions (complex numbers, fractions, statistics functions, random…), compression (Zlib, gzip, zip, …), parsing (XML, CSV, …), cryptography, threads, sockets, HTTP modules, graphical interface, and many more.
- More than 150,000 libraries are available using the package management tool pip.
BCA, MCA, BTech, MTech Stduents Join Reinvent techno Labs to Start real time Live Project Training in Python Course. We at Rtlabs your best Python training Institute in Jaipur.